View on Blogger
Paragliding is a thrilling adventure sport that gives the gliders a feeling similar to flying like a bird. When it comes to paragliding in India, there are several famous spots that make a perfect destination for enjoying this outdoor activity in a satisfactory manner. However, in order to have a remarkable and safe flight, it is important for the gliders to prepare their glider before hand by carrying out some important pre-flight checks as listed below.
View on Blogger
Camping is an extremely fun filled and trilling adventure activity that enables the participants to feel relaxed in the vicinity of nature. In India, Rishikesh offers a great avenue to enjoy camping in the thick green forests spread across the lofty Himalayas making the campers feel distressed and energetic. In order to fully enjoy camping in Rishikesh or for that matter any part of world, the following tips can prove extremely useful.
· While it is always advisable to carry enough extra clothing, washing the dirty clothes regularly will ensure that campers do not have to carry back a heavy burden of unclean laundry. It is also advisable to carry along a set of small clothespins and a clothesline to ensure that no clothes are lost while being sun dried.
· One of the major issues faced by campers is the pain and irritation of mosquito bites. Even though most campers habitually carry an anti-mosquito repellent with them, the insects might still bite them. In such cases dabbing on a small portion of toothpaste onto the bitten area can provide instant relief.
· Campers, who like to take packed food with them rather than prepare fresh meals at the campsite, should use bottles that have been pre-frozen, to keep the food fresh inside their coolers.
· One of the major causes of accidents amongst people camping in Rishikesh or any other place is the campers tripping over the sky lines of the tent. This can be avoided by wrapping a small section of aluminum foil anywhere over the skyline so that it reflects light and makes the campers aware of where to move.
· When lighting a campfire, it is always a good idea to create a border around the fire and place a flat stone or any other flat surface close by where the cooked food can be kept warm for a long time without the fear of accidentally spilling it while moving around the fire.
Cycling is a very interesting activity. No matter what’s your age, cycling is something you can always try. It is fad amongst young people and many young Indians consider such cycling events at least twice or thrice a year. The location wherein the cycling event is held is significantly important.
The cost and fun of the cycling tour can increase by selecting right tour operators. Considering tour operators, who cover maximum expenses in the package are better advised for such trips.
View on Blogger
Fishing has developed as a hot favorite activity in India nowadays. Many people are inclined towards fishing but, they do not find trustworthy locations for peaceful fishing. Fishing is an activity, which provides maximum happiness for people, who have tried it once.
Not many tourism websites are inclined towards arranging fishing tours in India. People can still identify some websites and tour operators, who arrange fishing tours on a consistent basis. One of such location is Lakshadweep. This is a beautiful place with very low population. It is indeed a perfect tourist spot.
The Kadmat Island in Lakshadweep is famous fishing destination. Sport fishing events popularly known as sport fishing Lakshadweep are organized frequently over there. Foreigners are also inclined to this place and take maximum joy of fishing activities here. The passionate fishers can find small and big fishes in good numbers in these thinly populated islands.
Ideally, these fishing tours should be of at least 5 days. The specialty of this place is that many small banks in and around the island is available to test the fishing skills of an individual. Fishing in India has gained popularity more or less due to the cost factor. The cost associated for accommodation, fishing, travel and similar activities is quite reasonable, in comparison to other fishing destinations around the world.
So, people out there looking for an adventurous experience and also those who want to test or learn fishing skills can consider fishing in India. Just like the sport golf, fishing is a luxury. I feel quite full pride and confidence, when I get my hands round the fishing rod. Overall, it is a very good feeling. Click a few pictures with the big fishes you catch hold off. Enjoying the fish for a meal with friends, after a long fishing day gives immense pleasure, which no other activity can.
Safety is one of the greatest issue when one undertakes paragliding in India. When one starts with the adventure of paragliding, one aspect which triggers the mind is to find a reliable and efficient instructor who can effectively assist you in your desire to taste the charm of paragliding. There are basically 4 elements of the safety guide used in paragliding. Let's unearth the 4 things:
Preparation is mandatory if you want to paraglide safely. You must gather the necessary information about the weather as well as the velocity of the wind in the region where you have decided to paraglide. The equipments must be properly maintained as well as monitored to prevent any sort of miss happening. Before going for a flight, go through a session of pref-light so as to check out the equipments.
The successful flight is directly linked with a successful launch. A successful launch in paragliding is the one where the legs are kept down till the point the hill is cleared off. While launch one should also remain prepared to abort the flight the moment you feel that something is not at its right place. There is no need for any sort of unnecessary risk.
3. Landing zone
After launch, the flight is smooth, the tricky aspect comes at the time of landing. Your prime goal must be to reach the landing zone at the required altitude, so that you can tactfully access the wind pressure and other conditions and thus decide on when it is to land safely. If you fail to reach the landing zone well in time and at the desired altitude, there are chances of landing out. Landing out is considered dangerous and makes the landing accident prone.
4. Safe landing
If you land safely, the flight was successful. You must practice the different landing approaches in your practice sessions. You should also practice with your instructor flair timing. Every flight will teach you something new.
Exploring Amazing places for Trekking in India
If you want to go easy, then you can opt out the treks among the southern part of India, the trails here are not very difficult to climb, mainly trekking near Bangalore provide an opportunity to explore natural beauty of southern hills, the rugged terrain, rich forest and significant flora and fauna.
Some options for adventurers near Bangalore are as follows:
2. Nandi Hills
4. Kodachadri Peak
5. Skandagiri Hill
View On Blogger
Before starting your tour just go through the following tips:
· Pick the most suitable cycle: Before arranging cycling trips India, it is wise to choose the right sort of cycle keeping your body weight in mind. There are numerous styles of cycles to browse, however it is noteworthy to pick the right and agreeable cycle before arranging a trip of cycling to the Indian Himalayas. You will enjoy cycling in Manali too.
· Set up your cycle for an intense ride: Before taking your cycle for a hard ride, you must practice it on extreme streets by cycling in village in Kerala. Check the extras of your cycle thoroughly before you arrange a cycling trip.
View on Blogger
365hops is a unique platform where one can find all the adventure and Sports activities at one place.