Let us discusses the most famous places for Bungee Jumping in India
1. Rishikesh in Uttarakhand
2. Palace Grounds in Bangalore
3. Wanderlust in New Delhi
As far as the best and most suitable time for bungee jumping is concerned, one can go for it in the months between February and May or between September and November. One must avoid the adventure sport in the months of monsoon.
Some of the tips and tricks that must be kept in mind are listed below:
1. Make sure that you do not wear loose clothes, hat, short skirts or accessories while performing the sport. You must also ensure that you shoes are tied perfectly to your fee.
2. Check all the bungee gears properly for their safety as well as quality.
3. If you have severe back ache, suffer from fear of heights or high blood pressure, you must take care of your health and consult a doctor before performing the sport.
4. If you are above the age of 50 years, you will have to submit a medical certificate declaring that you are fight to perform the sport.